- Aids in the prevention of cavities.
- Helps prevent gingivitis.
- Gently removes surface stains.
Method of Use.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older – Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or physician.
- Children under 12 years – Instruct in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).
- Children under 6 years – Do not use unless directed by a dentist or physician.
Antiplaque and antigingivitis use not proven in children.