- Aids in the prevention of cavities.
- Helps prevent gingivitis.
- Freshens breath.
Method of Use.
- Supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision.
- Adults and children 6 years of age and older: Brush teeth thoroughly, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day, or as directed by a dentist or a physician.
- Children under 12 years: Instruct in good brushing and rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing).
- Children under 6 years: Do not use unless directed by a dentist or a physician.
- Antiplaque and antigingivitis use not proven in children.